STEP 1: MEASURE YOUR WAIST
- Use a measuring tape and measure your waist just above the belly button.
- Remove or raise your clothes while measuring your waist to get an accurate result.
- Use a tape to circle your waist at your natural waistline, which is located above your belly button and below your rib cage.
- Take your measurement while fully relaxed, don't suck your stomach in and don't squeeze the tape around your abdomen.
- Once you have your measurements refer to the size chart below to find the corresponding size.
- If you are in-between sizes it is highly recommended to size up as our waist trainers run small.
- Please don't order based on your clothing size without measuring! If you're unsure, drop us a quick message in the chat or using this form and we'll help you to find your perfect fit.
- TIP: Your waist trainer size should be 1 size bigger than your clothing size.
- NOTICE: If you have fat in the lower abdomen area, make sure to measure your waist AROUND your belly button so that the waist trainer will be able to cover it.
STEP 2: SELECT YOUR PRODUCT
STEP 3: START USING YOUR WAIST TRAINER THE MINUTE YOU RECEIVE IT AND USE IT THE RIGHT WAY.
Some people might say that waist trainers don't work because they don't know how to use them properly.
We recommend using your waist trainer either during workouts or during your day to day activities, at least for a few hours a day (during your house chores, working from home etc.). The best results, however, can be achieved when wearing it to the gym/ during at-home workout or any cardio activities. This way it induces your thermogenesis and makes you sweat, resulting in burning more water and eventually fat cells around your midsection, losing inches much faster and rewarding you with the body you've always dreamed of!
Still not sure about your size? We offer a FREE sizing advice. Please simply send us your waist circumference with a picture of your waist using this form and we’ll give you a personalized sizing recommendation.