Waist Training Mistakes
Did you ever give up on waist training journey because you didn’t see any results? Before jumping into conclusions and saying that waist trainers don't work, let's honestly ask yourself if you're guilty of any of the most common mistakes.
1) NOT WEARING THE CORRECT SIZE
How to know if you’re not wearing the correct size:
- It’s probably too small if it’s not possible to close it on the first row of hooks even after 10 minutes of trying (As mentioned in our beginner’s guide to waist training, wearing a waist trainer can be a little difficult from the beginning).
- It’s probably too large if you can easily put a finger between the waist trainer and your torso even after wearing it on the last row or if you don't feel any compression at all.
How to recognise if you’re wearing the right size:
- It should be tight around your torso and you should feel some compression yet be comfortable.
2) NOT WAIST TRAINING DAILY
What you should not do: Wear your waist trainer just for a couple of days a week or expect results after 1 hour per day.
What you should do instead: The best results can be achieved when wearing your waist trainer during any cardio workout, as it induced your thermogenesis and improves your water retention. Also, we recommend wearing your trainer for at least 5-6 hours per day - while sitting behind your desk or running errands.
3) FOOD BINGING AFTER TAKING OFF YOUR WAIST TRAINER
The best results come hand in hand with a healthy and balanced diet.
If you want to get rid of your love handles using your waist trainer and after taking it off you eat a bag of chips or a donut as a "reward", your love handles won't leave you that easily.
4) NOT USING YOUR WAIST TRAINER DURING WORKOUTS
Trust us on this, the best waist training/ weight loss results can be achieved when wearing your waist trainer during any cardio workout. This induces your thermogenesis and creates sauna effect, resulting in burning more water and eventually fat cells around your core.
If you struggle with a lower belly pooch or love handles, waist training during any cardio exercise is the most helpful tip we'll give you, as your belly pooch won't magically disappear solely from wearing the waist trainer while sitting behind a desk - sorry to break it to you. Incorporate your waist trainer into your exercise routine and you can thank us later :)
5) EXPECTING RESULTS AFTER A WEEK
Waist training is a lifestyle. You don't expect having a body building figure only after a week of going to the gym, do you? The longer you stick to your exercise habit, the better results you can see. You should have the same mindset about waist training. The longer yo waist train the better results you can expect. And once you start seeing those, you will be even more motivated to continue with your journey!
WANT SOME MORE TIPS?
Follow us on our Instagram as we post content about waist training tips & tricks and organize monthly giveaways. Also, don't forget to join our Facebook private group Waist Training Community by NUDE SHAPES for support and motivation from like-minded women.